Sir Simon Milton Scholarships
In 2015 the Sir Simon Milton Foundation launched its scholarship programme for undergraduates studying politics, history, engineering and construction. The programme is designed to help fund talented young people from low income backgrounds whilst studying at university. We award a £10,000 scholarship to students over the course of their degree. The grant can cover accommodation and living costs. Our application period is open from May to September.
Applicants must be:
- Under 30 years of age
- Former attendees of a school or college in Westminster or
- Living or have lived in Westminster prior to the year of application
- Young people with a household income below £25,000
- In the first year of your first undergraduate degree of either:
In 2021, the Sir Simon Milton Foundation prioritised the following applicants:
- Young people with registered disabilities
- Young women
- First generation attendees of university in a family
- Young people leaving care
How to apply
In order to be considered for a Scholarship, you must download and complete our application form. Once completed you can email the form to Lucinda Hurrey at email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is Friday 9 September 2022.
Make sure that you read carefully the Terms and Conditions of our Scholarships before submitting your application.